A specific amount of options is provided for you to ask for the money you paid for an order back (to receive a refund). Only the original payment source can receive the refund of the payment. In order to qualify for a refund, the below stated rules must be strictly observed.
Before the first preview version of the paper is delivered to you, you may qualify for the following types of refunds:
- 100% refund is available:
- for orders on which a payment mistake occurred (for example: a payment for identical orders, a double payment for the same order…). Such occurrence must be reported to the Support Team at once. A full refund in such a case will only be possible if the writer hasn’t started working on the order yet;
- if no suitable writer was found for your order. In such a case, you will be directly contacted by our support team, who will initiate the refund;
- if the ordered assignment is no longer needed for you because of the delay in the delivery of the order. In such a case, none of the completed text materials will be sent to you. The right to use any of the already completed materials will not be granted to you.
- 70% refund is available:
- if under 50% of the order deadline has passed and the writer has already been assigned. In such a case, the writer needs to be compensated for the work he had already started doing in order to deliver the order.
- 50% refund is available:
- in case we are unable to provide you with a writer for a revision;
- if over 50% of the deadline has already passed and a writer has already been assigned to the order.
No intellectual or property rights of the already delivered materials are granted to you in case the procedure of the refund has been initiated. Any already granted intellectual or property rights are cancelled and revoked in case the refund is initiated.
Once the order is sent back for revision, it means that in general you approve of the order and require only minor changes to the already completed material. In cases when the order has been sent for revision at least once, a 100% refund is not possible.
A refund is not applicable to:
- money from your Store Credit Balance,
- cases when the Quality Assurance departments acknowledges that the initial instructions of the order have been followed,
- extras such as VIP Customer Service, Abstract, Plagiarism Report, TOP Writer, Table of Contents and Sources Used,
- orders that have already been approved by you by pressing the “Approve” button,
- Problem Solving and Multiple Choice Questions orders. By using the provided answers by the writer you automatically approve the completed order. If the submitted answers are less than 50% correct, you may be qualified for a partial credit. The credit amount is determined by the Customer Experience Manager individually for each particular case.